Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Little Helper!
I folded a load of laundry and piled everything neatly into the laundry basket so that I could put it away while Mason took his nap. It was driving me crazy that there were dirty dishes in my sink, so I left the basket in the family room with Mason. I expected to hear him crying in less than one minute of my leaving because he has some sort of separation anxiety. :o) After loading the dishes into the dishwasher I decided to peak on him as I hadn't yet heard a peep. There he was unloading the laundry basket. One by one he picked one article out of the basket, shook it, and dropped it onto the floor. What a helper!


I think he knew he was being a "good" boy because when I called his name to take a picture, he had no problems smiling for me. I was laughing so hard. I am sure there will be many more of these kinds of stories to tell!




10 comments:

Jenni McVey said...

Oh, the fun!!! He is such a sweet boy to help you!! The joys of motherhood.

Lyndee said...

Isn't that how you do laundry. That is how I do it!!

Mel said...

Ty does the same thing. Drives me NUTS!

Katie said...

Ahhh! What a stinker!

Danna said...

What a big helper! haha. I think that boy of yours is going to walk before he crawls! Look at him standing up like a big boy :)

Critchlow said...

Let us just be glad that he didn't choose the undie laundry bin and that we were all spared those pictures.

bartlett5 said...

Just wait until he finds out about hangers! The complete knot that hangers can get into can be baffling!
xoxo - Robin
(miss you guys oodles and oodles!)

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

Hey!!! I just found your blog. I didnt even know that you had one. I will be adding you to my blog list:)

shelbell said...

Love it....and yes there will be a lot more of this kind of help unfortunately. Too cute though. He looks so proud of himself:)

Julie said...

Jen, that's so exciting that you're moving closer. Where exactly?? We're hoping to be moving this summer sometime. Not sure where yet, but we're looking! For sure lets get together again soon. Mason is getting so big. He's such a cute kid.