Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DIVISION CHAMPS!!!!!
"GO GO WHITE SOX!"

Mason was so excited, almost more than Josh that the White Sox were actually on TV in Utah for the "Tie-breaker" to see who would be the division champions.

Mason and I suited up for the game first thing in the morning! We thought we would make daddy proud! He has all sorts of superstitions about who should wear what when. It turns out that Mason was not allowed to where his gray White Sox Onesie because the last time he wore it the White Sox lost. I promised him that "this time" it would bring good luck!
I'm sure their win tonight had something to do with his request for dinner! He sent Mason and I out to get Brats and maple bars. Somebody told him it was amazing and so we gave it a try. It was actually really good.....and super nutritious? Uh, I don't thing so! We'll have to limit our intake on brats and maple bars! :o)


2 comments:

Danna said...

I love that first picture. What a priceless smile! Tell josh he is too supersticious and that Mason looks cute in the gray onesie!

shelbell said...

Josh is a little crazy when it comes to the White Sox, no? So funny about the grey onesie, and I think it may take some convincing for me to get Corey to eat Brats and donuts for dinner. We'll see!