Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Best Gift Ever!

We were so lucky to receive a visit from some very special friends a couple days ago. I worked with Dr. Palmer for about three years and he became family to Josh and I. He and his wife are so much fun to be around! Dr. "P" is very talented with his hands, and with the knowledge that Mason's room had been done in trains, he made us a train from wood for Mason's room. It is so amazing! Every little detail is so perfect! It is just what Mason's room needed and we had just the spot for it!
We do wish we would have taken a picture of Dr. "P" and his wife, Ilene, with Mason and the train. Josh and I both couldn't believe we didn't think of it! Oh well, another excuse to see them again! :o)

The train is situated right next to the changing table and Mason is so fascinated with this new addition to his room. We can't even begin to express how much we love this incredible train! Thank you so much!

5 comments:

The Kovac Family said...

Finally, I got to see some updated pics of mason. He is growing up so fast- he doesn't have that newborn look anymore. He is adorable. I wish I could be there to really see him...but these pics should hold me over for awhile. And, wow- Dr. Palmer did an amazing job on that train!

Jenni McVey said...

I can't believe how much he has grown in a week. What a sweet little guy! You can tell he likes the train as much as you do!

Danna said...

The train is absolutely adorable! I bet it looks so good in his train bedroom. It is so detailed. And little Mason looks so cute and is getting so big!

Jackie Pettit said...

Oh my goodness, look how much he has grown. He is dang adorable!!!!

Katie said...

Oh wow! He's grown so much! I guess that's what babies do!