Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas!
Santa came to visit our ward Christmas party and although we just knew Mason would scream, we had to have a picture of him on Santa's lap.  Everybody has a picture of themselves screaming on Santa's lap as a baby... right? So we took our child (who tends to scream when anybody, but Mom or Dad tries to hold him) to sit on Santa's lap. 
Not only did he not scream, he seemed oblivious to everything that was going on.  With Mason you just never can plan your outcome.  He lives to surprise us! What a cutie!

8 comments:

Danna said...

I love the picture! He looks adorable on Santa's lap! That is definately a keeper...He must have known that Santa wouldn't come to his house unless he was a good boy :)

Carol and Rudy Benoit said...

How cute is Mason with Santa!! That Santa is pretty cute too. I have it on good authority that Santa loves your baby...and so does Mrs. Claus!!!

Lindy said...

So I just stummbled upon your blog and I've had so much fun reading it! I LOVED the story about the Sox hat for Mason!! What a fun story! Now it's not just cool that you got it but there's also a cool story about how you got it!

Jackie Pettit said...

I seriously cannot believe how big he is. WOW!

Katie said...

He he! What a cute boy you have!

Matt and Amber said...

What a cute buddy! That is totally hilarious! Never can tell with little ones I guess! I was thinking... We should do lunch or something sometime since I get to be a stay at home mommy for al little while. I need a little adult interaction I think :)

Bethany Gilson said...

Mason just looks happy to be there! He is a cute little fella!

shelbell said...

He is such a cutie. Asher liked Santa his first Christmas too:)