Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fun With Cousins in New Mexico!

Mason just loves "little people". When he sees anyone close to his size walking he reaches for them with his arms outstretched and his hands opening and closing.  He really enjoyed his visit with his cousins!
Mason with Blaise and Keagan!

Mason with Jacy! She was his second mom the whole trip! She stayed right by his side!


Mason and Asher! Mason loved the attention Asher paid him!

The weather was pretty nice in New Mexico so we walked to the park.  Mason had his first turn on a swing all by himself.  He couldn't stop smiling! It was so darn cute!

7 comments:

Danna said...

He is just so darn cute. I love his smiles and I love those last two pictures! Adorable!

Katie said...

I looove the picture of him in the swing! What a darling!

Lyndee said...

Looks like good times. Love the beanie in the last pic. I hope he does not grow up to be a Yankees fan just to spite you!

Jenni McVey said...

What a cute family picture! I can't believe how much that little has grown!

Bethany Gilson said...

He is so cute! I love the sox beenie!

Jess and Brandon said...

Oh my goodness......Am I looking at Jen Pettit's blog?!?! How are you? You look great, and what a beautiful little family!
Jessica Brogdon Clark

bartlett5 said...

AWE!!! We miss Mason already!