Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Peanut Butter and Ketchup?

Mason doesn't usually put in his request for meals, so today when he said he wanted ketchup I decided to pull out a hotdog as well. When I had everything on his plate he stared as if something were missing. Next, he pointed to the bread. I thought "oh, he actually wants to put his hotdog on bread this time... this is great!". Then he asked me to put peanut butter on the bread. I figured he changed his mind about the ketchup. I handed him the sandwich, put the peanut butter away, and when I turned around he had wasted no time. He was taking a big bite a his peanut butter sandwich dipped in ketchup! Yuck! I was laughing so hard! Sure. Why not put all of your favorite things together in one bite? Mmmmmm!

1 comment:

Danna said...

Oh boy. These children of ours! Adalee does the same thing. Bananas in ketchup? Why not?!