Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jazz vs. Knicks

Last night was my (Josh) first Jazz game ever in my 9 years living in Utah and it was a great one! Some friends of ours offered us their tickets to last nights game. We went back and forth on whether or not we should hassle with finding a last minute baby sitter, but decided to see what we could do. Thanks to Jen's mom we were able to make it happen! ....And boy am I glad we did!

First of all let me say that I had no idea what kind of seats we had until I picked up the tickets. They gave us 4 so we invited Kayla and Jake , but once I picked up the tickets the entire night changed for us. We were on the 8th row, Center court. It was AWESOME!


What a great game. Price of the entire date was 5 dollars for parking! This rocked! Here are some other pictures...thank you Barney's!





Pretty sure the screamer is my brother-in-law. He is a great person to watch sports with.

Oh yeah... Jen and Kayla made a new friend that night.

(Thanks for letting me steal the blog babe!)

No comments: